Friday 18 December 2009

Wanna be in my Gang?

If I was asked which item of clothing could I not live without, I would have to say, a leather jacket. They never go out of style and they look good with anything! They toughen up cutesy dresses and can give you an instant "rocker" look with skinny jeans and boots. When buying a leather jacket, I recommend spending as much as you can afford. When it comes to leather jackets you get what you pay for. The more you spend, the higher the quality which results in longevity and remember it will last forever! You could even look through vintage stores. Worn, roughed up leathers look amazing! I had a gander in all the stores in Aberdeen and I must say...you are GUARANTEED to find an amazing leather jacket in All Saints.











All Saints




I also found these in Warehouse





No comments:

Post a Comment